Ann Arnow — The Executive Vice President of Bridge Publication — Ethics Action
So here you have it folks — a true criminal with a smile that can only be seen on the face of someone who is gleefully engaged in the destruction of herself — and others.
See this face and know it well — as it is that of Ann Arnow the Executive Vice President of Bridge Publications.
She is guilty of the following High Crimes:
- Testifying or giving data against Scientology falsely or in generalities or without personal knowledge of the matters to which one testifies.
To wit — she has constantly and continually attacked the person of L. Ron Hubbard and the HCO International — without ever establishing the facts of the matter — by having Scientology Infinity (written by L. Ron Hubbard) blocked by Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing platform.
- Knowingly giving testimony which is false — a generality — or not based on personal knowledge — to imperil a Scientologist.
She has knowingly done this by attacking the person or persons claiming to be L. Ron Hubbard — in good standing with the Church of Scientology — by attacking their livelihood and personal reputation.
- Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with Scientology organizations.
Once again — attacking the person of L. Ron Hubbard without establishing the individuals standing with the Church of Scientology.
- Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists — but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened.
Reporting the person of L. Ron Hubbard to Amazon.com — instead of taking the necessary and proper ethics action — culminating in a Committee of Evidence if necessary.
- It is a high crime to cut the basic communication lines of Scientology. This includes instances where impedance or negligence denies
adequatesupply of technical materials to HGC — or Qual auditors — and to Dianetics or Scientology students.
On specific and multiple occasions Ms. Arnow purposefully — and intentionally — cut the communications of L. Ron Hubbard when trying to ethically and reasonably handle a situation — by referring him to attorneys that she was fully aware had no intention of responding.
It is hereby ordered — that
Ms. Arnow turn herself into the Inspector General Network for the appropriate
Recommendations: put her head on a pike.
L. Ron Hubbard
6 June 2019